Trivandrum International Airport (TIA) is the first airport in Kerala which is located in Thiruvananthapuram, and it is considered as an “all-weather” airport as it is able to handle passenger traffic irrespective of weather changes. TIA was established in 1932 and was raised as an international airport on 1st January 1991. TIA is approximately six kilometers from Trivandrum Railway Station and six kilometers from Thampanoor Bus Terminal as well. You can easily arrive at the airport as both railway station and bus terminal is nearby. Sree Tours airport taxi Trivandrum is the most convenient, reasonable and reliable option to travel. We take you to your destination without any delay and we make sure that your journey will be safe with us.
Some of the salient features of our airport taxi services include:
- Trivandrum airport call taxi booking is available anytime on the day
- You can book airport taxis at low taxi fares
- Trivandrum airport pickups and drops can be done in one go.
- We operate reliable, on-time, and affordably priced airport call taxi services to the Trivandrum International Airport.
- Our airport taxis from Trivandrum are also available to travel to airports in nearby cities
- Sree Tours airport cabs are way cheaper than the taxi service provided by Trivandrum International Airport.
- We offer airport taxi services in different packages thereby giving you the flexibility to choose the package that suits your needs.
- We also offer a wide variety of cars to choose from – Toyota Innova, Tata Indica, Renault Logan, Suzuki Dzire, and other luxury cars for your travel to and from Trivandrum airport.